Why is Video the Missing Ingredient in Fundraising Campaigns?
Have you jumped on the explainer video bandwagon yet? With 69 % of businesses already using video promotion in their campaigns, and another 31% planning on using them, it looks like that
bandwagon is heading straight for the future of marketing!
Why? Here are 5 benefits of explainer videos:
- Increased conversion rates: Explainer videos have proved time and again to be one of the most effective ways to drive website conversion rates through the roof.
- Perfect business pitch: The ability to explain your fundraising campaign and cause is a telltale sign that a marketing strategy is working.
- Extended audience reach: In 2014, video content accounted for 64% of all global consumer internet traffic, but by 2019 that number will rise to an incredible 80%. Explainer videos meet the vital needs of the internet audience better than text or graphics-based content alone.
- Better understanding of your client needs: Want to build a strong relationship with your target audience or clients? Then keep in mind that people are more than statistical data. Video promotion is much more likely to invite audience engagement than a piece of writing.
- Better Google ranking: Websites with integrated videos are now about 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of the search engine results than textual content alone.
Below are 3 examples of explainer videos on the topic of fundraising. Take a look:
Video 1: YMCA in Toronto fundraising for new facilities.
Video 2: Pointburst, app that supports fundraising.
Video 3: Share fundraising explains their campaign management tools.
If you’d like to learn more about explainer videos, go ahead and download our ebook!