Why Is Video Taking Over These 3 Medical Service Companies’ Marketing Strategies?
With 55% of people watching videos every day, no wonder that in 2016 video is becoming all but mandatory for IT companies looking to showcase their products and services or generate more business.
Here are 5 reasons why your business needs explainer video:
- Let’s be crystal clear: Clarifying your business’s work and product information is paramount. A survey by Video Rascal showed that 85% of people buy a product after watching a video about it.
- A friendly introduction: People want to know who is on the other side of the line when doing business. They want to see a friendly face! So show yourself to them with the help of a neat explainer video.
- Viral videos: Videos are very easily shareable and have an extremely high probability of going viral.
- Improved SEO: SEO (Search engine optimization) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website in a search engine’s unpaid results. Google ranks websites with video way higher than ordinary text.
- Increased click-through rate: Embedding video content in introductory e-mails increases click-through rates all the way up to 96%. Moreover, video embedding reduces subscriber opt-outs by an amazing 75%. Now that’s something!
Below are 3 different examples of company videos promoting medical services that we’ve worked on with clients. Each one is unique, and as you scan through them you’ll see different patterns, trends and ideas that you can pick up on and make your own!
Video 1: Here is video we made for Evive Health that explains their services in helping people take action on their health.
Video 2: California Teachers Study explainer video for Medial study and research.
Video 3: Moore Clinical Research is conducting Clinical research study. Here is their explainer video.
If you’d like to learn more about explainer videos, go ahead and download our ebook!